100% All-Natural Composition
No Artificial Intelligence!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Death by Twitter

A seventeen-year old girl is dead after being electrocuted in her bathroom in a freak accident while plugging in a laptop computer that she was using to Twitter.

Maria Barbu of Brasov, Romania was found by her parents laying next to the laptop, and police think she "may have tried to plug in the computer's mains power lead with wet hands after the battery ran down during a long Twitter session".

Here's what I have to ask in case no one else has: why was this girl Twitter-ing from a bathroom to begin with?